OUR FACTORY PROCESS
Our Marketing Department
consists of an innovative team of experts who have up-to-date information on the latest International trends, offering advice on maximizing your products' potential.
Our Packaging Design Department
ensures authentic and unique product designs. Moreover, we have vast network and connections with packaging suppliers, enabling us to provide you with best quality at competitive prices.
Our Research and Development Department
has over 5,000 formulations, making us one of the most versatile cosmetics manufacture in Indonesia. We ensure all manufacturing practices meet international standards. Pillars is against any form of animal testing and cruelty.
Our Raw Material Sourcing Department
ensures quality of raw materials is of Cosmetic Grade or above. Moreover, 70% of our raw materials are imported from international suppliers such as Australia, France, America, and Japan, etc. Our suppliers include BASF, Cognis, Croda, Clariant, Dow-Corning Corporation, KAO Corporation, IFF International Favors and Fragrances Inc, and Iberchem, etc.
Our Production Department
is segregated into two workshops:
(1) Mixing Workshop at upstair
(2) Filling and Packaging Workshop at downstair.
This is for effective workflow and hygiene purpose. We follow the strict guidelines of Manufacturing Practice of Cosmetics Products (GMP-C) and The National Agency of Food and Drug Control of Indonesia and The Ministry of Health.
(1) Mixing Workshop currently holds 6 mixing tanks from 30 Kg to one tons. Some of our mixing tanks are automated and computerized with shock cooling systems. Our product output exceeds 2,5 tons daily.
(2) Filling and Packaging Workshop currently holds five different types of filling machines to cater for different filling demands. To prevent contamination and to ensure quality, we have ventilation machines and a UV sanitation system.
Our water purification machine can produce one 200 liters water per hours.
Our Quality Assurance Department
conducts mandatory auditing to assure requirements are met; they are divided into three teams and procedures are as follow:
(1) Packaging Quality Control Team audits manufacturing plant of our packaging suppliers to ensure hygiene and quality; all inventories are examined before production process begins.
(2) Raw Material Quality Control Team runs in-house laboratory tests on all raw materials before production to assure the safety and compliance of all raw materials.
(3) Production Qualtiy Control Team ensures utmost protection against microorganisms, with our water examined daily. Moreover, all semi-finished products and final products are microbe tested and are kept for a three year observation period.
Our Export Department
can provide you with wide ranging advices and all necessary documentations, such as Ingredients Listings, Chemical Abstracts Service Numbers (CAS No.), and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), etc.
We also have access to wordwide courier services.