OUR FACTORY PROCESS
Our Marketing Department
consists of an innovative team of experts who have up-to-date information on the latest International trends, offering advice on maximizing your products' potential.
Our Packaging Design Department
ensures authentic and unique product designs. Moreover, we have a vast network and connections with packaging suppliers, enabling us to provide you with the best quality at competitive prices.
Our Research and Development Department
has over 5,000 formulations, making us one of the most versatile cosmetics manufacturers in Indonesia. We ensure all manufacturing practices meet international standards. PT. Pillars Cosmetiklon Indonesia is against any form of animal testing and cruelty.
Our Raw Material Sourcing Department
ensures the quality of raw materials is of Cosmetic Grade or above. Moreover, 70% of our raw materials are imported from international suppliers such as Spain, Australia, France, America, Korea, Japan, China, Africa, and many more. Our suppliers include Cobiosa, BASF, Cognis, Croda, Clariant, Dow-Corning Corporation, KAO Corporation, CPL Aromas, Iberchem, and many more.
Our Production Department
is segregated into four workshops:
1. Mixing Workshop positioned upstairs 1st floor.
2. Filling and Packaging Workshop positioned downstair.
3. Warehousing for primary packaging on the 2nd floor.
4. Warehousing for secondary packaging and assembling packaging on the 3rd floor.
This is for effective workflow and hygiene purposes. We follow the strict guidelines of Manufacturing Practice of Cosmetics Products (GMP-C), The National Agency of Food and Drug Control of Indonesia, and The Ministry of Health.
- Mixing Workshop currently holds 29 mixing tanks with a capacity from 30 kg to two tons with double jacketed vacuum system and non-vacuum system. All of our mixing tanks are automated and computerized with shock cooling systems. Our product output exceeds 10 to 15 tons daily.
- Filling and Packaging Workshop currently holds 35 filling machines with different types to cater to different filling demands. To prevent contamination and to ensure quality, we also have ventilation machines and a
UV sanitation system.
- Our water purification machine can produce one 1000 liters of water per hour.
Our Quality Assurance Department
conducts mandatory auditing to assure requirements are met; they are divided into three teams and procedures are as follows:
1. Packaging Quality Control Team audits the manufacturing plant of our packaging suppliers to ensure hygiene and quality; all inventories are examined before the production process begins.
2. Raw Material Quality Control Team runs in-house laboratory tests on all raw materials before production to assure the safety and compliance of all raw materials.
3. Production Quality Control Team ensures utmost protection against microorganisms, with our water examined daily. Moreover, all semi-finished products and final products are microbe tested and are kept for a three-year observation period.
Our Export Department
can provide you with wide-ranging advice and all necessary documentation, such as Ingredients Listings, Chemical Abstracts Service Numbers (CAS No.), Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), etc.
We also have access to worldwide courier services.